Return to ROF Level 1

How has the practicing going?

Home Forums ROF Level 1 How has the practicing going?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nicole Miles
    Keymaster

Now we are week after the inaugral Ring of Fire (ROF) Level 1 course … how has it been?  Have you practised?  Share your experiences?

Nicole

Hi All,

This is a test reply, can someone try

Regards
    Nicole

Josie

Felt amazing for the first couple of days then crashed! NO energy, really lathargic and tired. Now, 1.5 weeks later, feeling great again!
    Have been pracricing lots and the results are amazing #validation hahaha

Shirley S

Hi Everyone
    Hope you all well and practicing the cleanse on yourself and everyone else and thing around you.
    Keep up the scanning it will come if you having trouble, just trust and relax and it will come through.
    Shirley thanks for sharing your plants, dont forget to take some photos monthly or weekly and put them up here, i think we can do it…or i will try…
    It the key to using this technology and will become second nature to you as you get over the hump of doubt and thinking…

I am planning the Level 2 as planned July 19th & 20th so watch your emails for registration to be done ASAP for venue and books etc.
    Marg

Julie

Hi guys I just wanted to share an experience with remote pranic 🙂 my young office girl had her wisdom teeth removed last Friday 13 th June after a very painful and swollen experience she text me on Tuesday asking me to ask Rose to fix her with what ever she does lol
    So that night I did some pranic on her and the next day I got a message say ” can you thank Rose for the magic as I am now pain free and the swelling is going down ”
    On Friday night her mum also asked me to thank Rose for her magic , I then decided to reply that it wasn’t Rose but it was myself that had preformed this technique , that was my validation that it had worked. , feeling pretty awesome with myself !

Shirley S

Hi Julie
    That is just awesome and so happy you able to find the courage to use it….It is really the only way of validating this work is to do it! for your own growth and inner expansion of light.
    Thank you for sharing….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.